Site Network: Personal | Pamoja Ministries |

 

Thanks to everyone who attended any of the fundraisers. Even though the events are completed, the fundraising has not. If you'd like to contribute please go to the "Support" page.



Another one goes down in the books

My parent's hosted a BBQ and Moving Sale at their place on Saturday. They thought it would be great way to contribute to my trip. My mom, dad, Christina, Michelle, Aunt Corrie and family friend, Jan put alot of effort into making the event come together. Thank you so much! We had a great day with lots of people coming through in the morning. We also had a BBQ and later in the day we had a bonfire with family friends. It was a great day!
At the beginning of the day it was agreed that my parents would keep the profits from the sale of the large items (such as the riding lawnmower, beds, snowblower, etc.) and the rest of the profits would go to my trip, which was $860. Awesome! I also received additional donations from friends and family on top of the sale. What a great day!

Here are some photos from throughout the day:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home