Site Network: Personal | Pamoja Ministries |

 

Thanks to everyone who attended any of the fundraisers. Even though the events are completed, the fundraising has not. If you'd like to contribute please go to the "Support" page.



BBQ & MOVING SALE

Now, that I've got the OK from the doctors to go to Tanzania I am back to fundraising full force. You are invited to a BBQ & MOVING SALE on Saturday, August 11th beginning at 9 a.m. at my parent's place (map) .

There's tonnes of stuff for sale because my parent's are moving and a number of people cleaned out their homes and closets, too (including me).

This will also be a great time to talk to me in person about what I'll be doing in Tanzania. For some of you it may also be the last time you'll see me for a year so this would be a perfect time for a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home